Coughton Court is open to visitors for ten months of the year. read more
In an age when English households move on average once every five years, it is amazing to contemplate that in 2009 the Throckmorton family celebrated its 600th anniversary of living at Coughton Court.
Ownership of Coughton Court passed through many hands, until it came into the possession of the Spineys. The Throckmortons first became associated with Coughton Court when in 1409 Eleanor Spiney married John Throckmorton, of a small hamlet of that name, near Fladbury in Worcestershire.
In 2009 The Throckmorton’s celebrated their 600th Anniversary of residence at Coughton Court with a year-long programme of events.
Invitation to View
April 25th (Spring bulb display)
July 11th (Roses)
Daffodil Society National Show
April 16th - 17th 2016
20th June - 5th July 2015
The gardens at Coughton Court are of special significance. First developed in...read more
Historic house Coughton Court stands in 25 acres of grounds containing some of...read more